Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thing #3

So, it was fun picking out an Avatar. There was a ton to choose from and there were so many options I wanted to use. It took me awhile to figure out how to export it. I did not realized that I "pasted" the code in the comment section. That threw me off. I am beginning to like the look of my page. I wanted to add a picture by my title, but it kept throwing off my centering. I looked thru a couple of the summer players blogs and I decided I had to change my template. I did this about 3 times--- I think I will keep the one I have for the time being. It is difficult, because I want it (the blog) to be a true reflection of me and what I am about-- but it is difficult to get that translated.

2 comments:

  1. Blog templates can be difficult as they don't let you move around pictures and images the way many programs do, but you found the right solution --- just find the template that works with what you want! Great job problem solving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog page looks great! Great looking family, BTW! Looks like y'all know how to have FUN!! Creating a blog is like decorating your house...it takes a while to get evertyhing decided on just right.

    ReplyDelete